Less rules! More CUPCAKES!
Brianna Justice wants to be a millionaire cupcake baker and is determined to make her dreams come true. However, middle school proves much more difficult than a challenging cupcake recipe. What happens when you add peer pressure with a heaping spoonful of mean girls and a dose of friends wanting to change? For Brianna, it could be a recipe for disaster.
- My very first job at 15 was in our town's library. #NYCdreaming twitter.com/nypl/status/90…#bowlofsherris.com 1 day ago
- @nypl Can slightly child-like middle-grade authors apply? Fantasy to live in NYC. Can I bring my dog, too!#bowlofsherris.com 1 day ago
- Don't you love Auntie Ellen? Channing Tatum dances to Let It Go in princess outfit and blond wig - Daily Mail apple.news/A043S_NRrTQ2bj…#bowlofsherris.com 3 days ago
- I'm so proud of you Miss Marley. Continue to do your thing! twitter.com/aasl/status/90…#bowlofsherris.com 3 days ago
- Good Vibe Friday: It's Your Day! via the creative closet by cindy lawrence - Than Hello & a ... tinyurl.com/ydylvecj#bowlofsherris.com 4 days ago